Industry experts explain how finance organizations can drive growth by accelerating digital transformation
WALNUT CREEK, CA. , August 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Exadel (www.exadel.com), a global software engineering, business consulting and solutions company, today announced that it is hosting a free online event titled “Digital Transformation 2.0 in Financial Services: Exadel Conversations”. Hosted by digital transformation leaders, the latest addition to the Exadel Conversations series focuses on how digital transformation can help finance organizations eliminate inefficiencies, drive business growth and optimize processes.
“Digital Transformation 2.0 in Financial Services: Exadel Conversations”, will take place on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 11 a.m. EDT. To register, go to: https://cutt.ly/lXcTOfy
The Exadel Conversations session on the digital transformation of financial markets explores how organizations can benefit from the adoption of cloud computing, predictive solutions, blockchain and other advanced technologies. Exadel expert in digital transformation, Terry Boyland, will explain what it takes to drive the digital transformation of financial organizations and provide real-life examples. His colleague, Stephane Garelliwill also discuss how the war in Ukraine changes the economic landscape and highlights some of the influences on different asset classes, as well as the broader implications for financial services.
Event attendees will learn:
- Exadel’s vision: four key elements of digital banking transformation
- How digital transformation can be brought to financial institutions
- How a Big Bank Turned to the Cloud and Realized Huge Benefits
- How the digital transformation of finance can benefit from Agile development frameworks
- How to use predictive technologies to optimize workflows
About the speakers:
- Terry Boyland – Executive Vice President of Financial Services. Terry is one of Americas leading names in investment banking, digital transformation and technology.
- Stephane Garelli – Economist, Prof. Emer at IMD and at the University of Lausanne. Stéphane is Professor Emeritus at IMD Business School Lausanne, founder of the World Competitiveness Center, and former Managing Director of the World Economic Forum and the Annual Meetings of Davosfor 13 years
Exadel is a global software engineering and business consulting company, creating the transformational strategies, platforms and products our clients need to run and grow their businesses. For more than 20 years, we have been developing solutions that accelerate the speed, quality and efficiency of our deliveries while adding value to customers. A Forrester-recognized market leader in distributed Agile, we’re proud of our long history of partnering with the biggest brands in every industry. For more information on Exadel’s services and areas of expertise, visit exadel.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.